- 1 (15 ounce) can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 (4 ounce) cans of chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup of cucumber, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients and serve over greens, beside some sliced fruit with a slice of toasted whole wheat baguette, or with a bowl of soup! Enjoy!!
Add olives if you wish! (I don’t care for olives so I leave them out)
This recipe makes about 6 cups. Weight watchers Points Plus 2012: 4 points for 1 cup
This is very filling, full of protein, healthy fats, and fiber! All the lemon juice is great for weight loss because it aids in digestion!
*this recipe was adapted from laaloosh.com!