- 1 bundle of asparagus (cut bottoms off of each spear)
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- 5 ounce pack of spring mix lettuce
- Buitoni pesto (will need 1/4 cup for 4 servings)
- Crumbled Goat Cheese (will need 1/2 cup for 4 servings)
- 24 Frozen Shrimp
- Red Wine vinegar (will need 1/4 cup for 4 servings)
- Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder
First wisk 1/4 cup of pesto into 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar to make your dressing.
Use steamer basket to steam the asparagus, with a sprinkle of garlic powder on them. In a separate pot, boil 24 shrimp per package directions. You can salt the water or boil them in broth for a little more flavor if you wish.
Pile the spring mix into 4 bowls (divide the 5 oz package into 4 bowls). Top with asparagus, shrimp, tomatoes, and goat cheese (1/8 cup per serving). Pour dressing over the salads, add salt and pepper (as much or as little as you like) and enjoy!
This recipe makes about 4 salads. Weight watchers Points Plus 2012: 4 points for each salad!
Each salad has about 21g of protein, healthy fats, and veg! Serve with some fruit or a small yogurt for lunch or have this as an appetizer for dinner! I hope you try it and love it!